THE LEGENDARY LIFE COACH: Princess Eulogia of The Ngamb Tikar Kingdom
1. Tell us about your journey to your success as a royalty and spiritual healer?
I honestly don’t consider myself to be successful. Most of the time I am in a constant state of knowing that my job is never finished and there is truly no end to what needs to be given. My journey is what I was born into and began many generations before me. Everyone can be of royal blood but everyone is not on a path of experiencing themselves as royalty. My spiritual path and destiny is leading me to become an active participant in the seat of royal tables, there is not just one, there are many. I have parents who are and have been for many years, active participants and pioneers in their communities serving in ways that most won’t and cannot. This is not boasting in any way, but acknowledging the facts and differences that we all truly have. We are all not meant to play the same roles, no one is doing more or less than the next, but we are all on the path that was chosen for us.
I’m learning that a healer in the making is who I was from childhood, putting others before myself and providing emotional support for not only my peer group, but elders as well. Experiencing things such as paranormal activities, synchronizations and having vivid dreams was never out of the norm for me. However, the week of the U.S. presidential inauguration in 2021, my experiences went from 100 to a thousand! I was channeling information and ancestors, some who I knew and some who were unfamiliar. This major door opening has led me to be someone who people come to for readings and healing work.
I hold certifications in Crystal Healing, Integrative Mental Health, Mental Well-Being in Children and more. My work as a celebrity photographer, also plays a role in my journey. Could you imagine being on tour with Bone Thugs N Harmony and years later finding out that your birthday is the same day that Eazy-E founded Ruthless Records!? This journey has been one of self discovery, deep healing and challenges me on a daily bases to walk by faith, not by sight.
2. What advice would you give to younger people who want to follow your footsteps?
- Don’t be afraid to challenge and question “Anything”.
- Allow yourself to hear others from where they are, not where you want them to be or think they should be.
- Know that there are tons of resources out there for you because you are not and will never be alone on your journey.
3. What is your vision in the next 5 years?
In five years, I want to see that the issues that we are passionate about today are a thing of the past. I want to know that as a global unit, we are really taking the necessary steps to ensure our future has a chance to be great. I’m hoping to connect with as many people who need my support and whom I can receive support from as well.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.eulogiathelifecoach.com
- Instagram: @eulogia_thelifecoach
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eulogia.penny/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2DH6EVut7UcR5ATA6019Kw
Personal Photo: My 10-year-old daughter, Kimora Haylee Dai. All additional photos were taken by me: Eulogia Penny Goree